Please join us an exhibitor at the 2016 Nuclear Industry Summit Expo, which will be held from March 31-April 1 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center, site of the 2016 Nuclear Security Summit (NSS). The 2016 Nuclear Industry Summit Expo provides a unique opportunity for companies, institutes and countries to showcase their contributions to nuclear security. The exhibition area also will be accessed by the attending 2016 NSS delegations and Heads of State, as well as members of the international press.
Key reasons to exhibit at the Nuclear Industry Summit Expo:
- Demonstrate your country or organization’s role in nuclear energy to global leaders
- The opportunity to highlight the impact your country or organization has on the nuclear energy market with world leaders
- Gain maximum exposure at a premier event dedicated to the nuclear industry
- The opportunity to deliver a clear message about your commitment to nuclear security
- Inform and update world leadership about your existing and developing products and services
- Showcase the influence your products and services have on the global nuclear industry
- The opportunity to interact with global leaders
Space is limited, so register early for the best location!
Please register as an Exhibitor online or select the appropriate category for your Exhibit Booth Registration:
- Country (1 Complimentary Booth)
- Industry ($5,000)
- Non-Governmental Organization ($2,000)
If you have any questions, please contact Arika Johnson at NIS2016@nei.org.